Friday, February 24, 2017

Featured Women In Business-Introducing Paparazzi Accessories by Amanda Queen

Women In Business-Introducing Paparazzi Accessories by Amanda Queen

Introduce Yourself

Hi! My name is Amanda Queen and a Paparazzi Accessories Independent Consultant and a Fashion Stylist.

Tell us about your business.

What we offer with Paparazzi is an opportunity for women to feel and look beautiful without breaking their bank account to do so. Everything we offer is $5, nickel and lead FREE! As well as our little girls line, Starlet Shimmer for $1.

How long have you been an entrepreneur and what inspired you to start your business?

I've been an entrepreneur for 4 years and truly enjoy it! What brought about starting my business is the desire to earn extra income while doing other things that I'm passionate about. I enjoy music, dance, and acting. Being an entrepreneur has given me the opportunity to freely operate in these areas. Now, I've grown inspired to help other men and women reach their financial goals and dreams, which has been a joy to see.

What are some obstacles you have faced along the way?

When being an entrepreneur we all have our obstacles and challenges. However, it's how we overcome them that is important. Even though I've faced challenges in growing my business, customers, communication, training and more, it's been a growing process. Learning from our mistakes and failures and implementing new strategies is crucial.

What are some things that helped you to succeed?

There are two things that have helped me succeed thus far (still growing): consistency and focus. These two things are very important to override any obstacles or challenges that may arise. When we are consistent with our business, people see the commitment and therefore can build trust and see the passion in what we do. When we are focus, there is more of a probability of achieving your goals and your desired results.

How has been an entrepreneur changed your outlook in your business life?

Being an entrepreneur opens your perspective in many ways. It has been an opportunity to learn more about myself, stretch my limits, step outside of my comfort zone, and have a greater responsibility in prioritizing, finances, etc. There are so many aspects to business. It's very interesting to see how being an entrepreneur has stretched me in my business life but as an individual as well.

What advice would you share to any female entrepreneur about starting her own business?

When starting your own business knowing your "Why" is important. In other words, know WHY you do what you do. When you have a vision in place and passionate; it will take you far. But those who write the vision, passionate about the vision, and remain consistent and focus on the vision for thier business have greater results. So, before starting any business, you need to document your agenda, and run with it. That would be the first part. Secondly, to always offer excellent customer service. This should be the mandate of every entrepreneur. The littlest things can go a long way with a customer.

Where can we reach your products or services?

I may be reached at amandajqueen@gmail.com or 757.319.5264. Also, at the following links. Thank you for reading!

Paparazzi Accessories
Independent Consultant #13849
Everything is $5, nickel and lead free!
*Book a fundraiser, event, or party TODAY!*
*Shop *Join a party *Join my team
My Facebook Group
Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on Twitter

Shop-Necklace

Shop-Bracelets

Shop-Bracelets 

Reactions:

0 comments: