Thursday, February 16, 2017

Featured Women In Business-Believe Beauty Lounge



Women In Business-Introducing Believe Beauty Lounge

1) Introduce Yourself

Lisa Koebbe Bevan, Owner of  Believe Beauty Lounge and Master Hair-cutter & Master Board Certified Hair Colorist. Licensed 32 years and Owner 9 years.

2) What inspired you to start your business?

My inspiration was that after over 20 years knowing my former employer and mentor, I as asked to leave upon refusing to sign an unreasonable non-compete agreement. Clients felt that I should have an opportunity to own my own salon and offered to lend me funds to do so. So it was more necessity and opportunity presented than inspiration...that came after this mind blowing experience.

3) What are some obstacles you faced along the way?

Obstacles that I found (and continue to find) most challenging are staffing...finding passionate, agreeable and teachable employees.

4) What are some things that helped to succeed?

As far as my success...my present staff supports and respects me, which in turn allows me to produce at my optimum.

5) How has being an entrepreneur changed your outlook in your life?

Being an entrepreneur hasn't changed my outlook on life, per say, but I liked the ability to have the control to create the feeling in my space and take care of guests properly and professionally (and make my own schedule)

6) What advice would you share to any female entrepreneur about starting her own business?

Advice...Love what you do and treat each client like it is the first time they are a guest in your space. There are innumerable places that the public can choose, over you, to get their services, so...don't get cocky. Remember, you are not the only one. Little things mean a lot. Listen and Truly Care.

7) Where can we reached your services?


Believe Beauty Lounge
395 Manville Road
Pleasantville, New York 10570
914.747.0778
Facebook  & Twitter

What Clients are Saying:

"Lisa has taken my hair to the next level. When I walk in there, it's such a friendly atmosphere. The Staff even sent me flowers when I was hospitalized." Kate, Pleasantville

"Thank you so much for everything you did at our wedding. You went above and beyond what we ever could have expected. The shop is amazing and every time I'm here it feels like home." Chris Rubeo, Owner of Berger Hardware

Our Work





Reactions:

0 comments: